This code defines the rules of engagement between Staff of SME Mauritius, Entrepreneurs and other Customers.
Irrespective of their size, SME Mauritius believes that all SMEs are equally important and should be given equal consideration.
- Staff and SMEs must engage in fruitful relationships that foster delivery of seamless support services.
- Staff will treat Entrepeneurs with respect and be committed and disciplined in our delivery.
- Staff will be guided by a sense of fairness, ethics and integrity in all their dealings.
- We will strive to gain and maintain the trust of SMEs over the long run.
- Customers and other Service Users will respect Staff at all times.
- Intimidating or offensive behavior is simply not acceptable.
- Verbal or physical abuse will not be tolerated.
- The following actions will be taken in case provisions of the code of conduct is not followed:
First Offence: Service User will be called to a face to face meeting and spoken to
Second Offence: Service User will be issued a letter of warning.
Third Offence: SME Mauritius will withdraw its support and the matter referred to appropriate authorities.