Inclusiveness and Integration Scheme (INC) – Apply Online
INC seeks to encourage SMEs
– to work together, favour inclusiveness, interlinkages and networking
-collaborate and synergise for mutual benefit
2. Indicative list of what INC covers
-continuous and established inter SME subcontracting of services
-Value addition processes (embroidery, printing, washing)
-services adding value to the business of an SME
Inputs already in the form of a finished product, sub-contracting of core activities, accessories to the main product, Transport or Catering services are not considered under this scheme.
3. Grants Value under INC*
15% of the total value of the sub contracted service costs up to a maximum of Rs 100,000
-be a duly registered SME
-have an annual turnover not exceeding Rs 50 Million
-be engaged in any legal value creating economic activity except pure trading
-hold a valid trade license
-must have been in operation for at least six months from the date of issue of BRN
-no conflict of interest between the business entities
5. Contact details
For further information, call SME Mauritius on 2020040 or complete online application forms on https://smemu.org
*Notes to grant values
(1)Total grants within a specific scheme or across schemes will be capped to a maximum of Rs 150,000 for each eligible SME.
(2) Maximum values of grants may, wherever applicable, be adjusted to accommodate a higher number of beneficiaries.
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
SME registration can be done directly online now via our SME PORTAL
- Internal Capability Development
- Technology and Innovation
- SME Marketing Support Scheme
- Inclusiveness and Integration
- SME Utility Connection Assistance