To Promote & Develop Entrepreneurship in Mauritius
SME Mauritius Ltd is a private company wholly owned by the Government of Mauritius and was incorporated in July 2017.
This newly incorporated institution has taken over the role and functions of the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority(SMEDA).
Access to Markets
Organize SME Fairs
We provide business advisory services for SMEs and entrepreneurs; particularly entrepreneurship development, business facilities, counseling and mentoring services
OUR MAIN FUNCTIONS:
- Promote a conducive business environment and empower MSME’s to emerge and grow
- Promote a service delivery network which increases the contribution of MSMEs in the national economy and enhances economic growth
- Enhances the competitiveness of MSMEs
- Devise and implement development support programmes and schemes for MSMEs
- Promote technological and managerial capabilities of MSMEs
- Organise and encourage participation of MSMEs in fairs
- Facilitate and coordinate research relating to the development of MSMEs
- Coordinate initiative of public sector agencies and of the private sector relating to MSMEs